Monday, December 1, 2008
We Love That IRS
Ok, so we are not talking about the branch that steals all of your hard earned money to fix roads, run schools, and make sure the country runs smoothly. We are simply giving a shout out to our new son, Isaac Rae Shackelford. I am sure we may get comments or looks about his initials but whatever. To ease the edge of those haters, my full name is Jean Truhern Shackelford....try saying that three times fast! So Isaac Rae seems pretty normal considering the previous sentence. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is absolutely adorable. You two should be so proud. And as for his initials... I have a CDL! As in Chloe Danyel Lawler. Who cares what his initials are, I'm glad you went with Isaac Rae, I like it. Wishing you all the best. We love you all. Hi Rya!!
Love,
Chris, Kahleah, Kylee, Chloe & Carly
Post a Comment